I can't vouch for the marketability of any of these but I do know that I would read them with a smile on my face and a song in my heart (perhaps something by Perry Como).
1) Comic strip chronicling the lives of the two Obama girls. Tenatively titled "First (and Second) Daughters"
2) "Breakfast Cerealization" The flakes will fly when these anthropomorphic breakfast cereals delight you with their adventures. Spoons not included.
3) Far Side 2.0 man ventures to rewrite old Far Sides but deigns to use Gary Larson's original artwork. Before you judge, he is willing to cut Larson in for a percentage. "15% sounds fair."
4) Murder, They Wrote: Handwriting analyst solves crimes by day, sleeps soundly at night because she's addicted to Ambien.
5) Art Fish, Unwitting Brothel Owner. Accountant Art Fish inherits a brothel from a distant relative. Through tears and laughter and lots of penicillin, Art finds the true meaning of life.
Now, I assure you these are purely fictional. I honestly have not seen these submissions in the last couple of years. Never. And you all know I'm not the type of guy to say one thing while actually meaning the opposite. We have too good a relationship for me to do that to you.
All my love,