It isn’t easy being a parent in the world of comics. Cartoon kids always seem to get into more trouble than kids in the real world, probably because they aren’t bound by the laws of physics.
Today, we’d like to take a moment to acknowledge five truly great parenting moments in comics.
1. When Calvin learned a lesson he’ll never forget.
2. When patience, resilience and optimism won out.
3. When Martin Wright used Nate’s competitiveness against him.
4. When Dicky told his son some hard truths.
5. And finally, when Lunarbaboon’s ingenuity and creativity made him a hero.