… As if you needed any! You already know that nothing beats being a comic fan, but in case you need a reminder:
1. The funnies can fix anything: There is no better cure for a bad day than a good comic.
2. Comic-cons are awesome! Not surprising, considering the biggest ones gather hundreds of thousands of the universe’s most passionate fans under one roof.
3. More specifically, the costumes at Comic-Con are (literally) out of this world! Only a comic fan could pull this off:
4. There is, truly, a comic out there for everyone.
5. The term “getting lost in a book” is an understatement when it comes to those of the graphic novel variety, where endless entertainment and epic adventures await you at the turn of each page.
6. Editorial cartoons: informative AND entertaining. After all, nothing gets our characters’ blood pumping like politics!
7. Collecting comic books is a thrill, which is why people like Peter know that, no matter what anyone says, you can never have enough Calvin and Hobbes books!