The dishes are done, our bellies are full and coupons have been cut. As Thanksgiving comes to a close, it’s time to trade in pumpkin pie for a pumpkin spice latte (extra shot of espresso), as we attempt to rise before the sun, ensuring a front-of-the-line spot at our favorite store.
Black Friday is officially upon us, and surviving this Battle Royale is no easy feat to accomplish, which is why we want to bestow upon you these crucial tips:
1. Don’t let Friday’s festivities black out Thanksgiving. Besides needing the moral support of your family, that extra serving (or two) of mashed potatoes and gravy is necessary to build your strength.
2. To avoid remorse: resist. Just because it’s on sale doesn’t mean you have to buy it. Instead, make a B-Line for the aisle housing what you originally set your sights on.
3. For those who don’t enjoy a good Black Friday brawl, opt for a cybershopping strategy, instead. We’ll make it easy on you – The Complete Calvin and Hobbes is guaranteed to be a great purchase, not just on Black Friday, but every day of the year!
4. Preparation is crucial. You may think you’ve seen it all, but when it comes to Black Friday, always expect the unexpected.
5. Move it or lose it – literally. A wonderful way to burn off last night’s calories, Black Friday is no time for a leisurely stroll. You have to sprint to get those savings!
Now that you have the knowledge of a true shopping warrior, what are you waiting for? Get out there before the best deals fly off the shelves!