In case you haven’t heard, July is National Picnic Month! Located in the middle of the year’s sunniest season, there is no better time to load up the picnic basket and head outdoors for the chance to enjoy the summer weather with family, friends and finger foods!
In honor of National Picnic Month, we want to help you partake in the perfect picnic! We’ve created a checklist of the essential ingredients:
1. The right spot: debatably the most important step in pulling off a picnic.
2. A bad weather plan B, in case the sunny afternoon the weatherman promised turns into a summer thunderstorm.
3. A watchful eye on your lunch; a well-packed picnic basket is a hot commodity.
4. A tight grip on the keg.
5. Some quality bug spray, unless you’re willing to share that prime picnic spot.
6. Extra hands to help with the heavy lifting; the only workout you want to get while picnicking is the one that comes with winning the potato-sack race.
7. Speaking of the sack race, no picnic would be complete without classic games and a little “friendly” competition!