A common acronym across the social-media-sphere is “BAE” – meaning “before anyone else” – used to describe someone very dear to your heart. That being said, whenever I bite into a strip of this porky perfection, I think: “(BAE)con.”
If, like me, you can’t get enough of this so-good-it’s-sinful breakfast side, then I would like to personally wish you a happy International Bacon Day (Dec. 30)! To celebrate this mouth-watering occasion, here are 5 statements that every bacon lover can appreciate:
1. When you’ve got bacon on the brain, it’s hard to focus on anything else. (Now that we’ve given you the bacon bug, it may be a bit hard to carry on with the rest of your day. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!)
2. Your love of bacon is the standard by which you measure all other affection.
3. "Just one bite” of bacon? Impossible.
4. Bacon makes everything better. Everything. End of story.
5. To sum it up, bacon’s key ingredients keep you coming back for more: